General terms and conditions
Thanks for looking at sams-creations.co.uk.
All orders for goods accepted by sams-creations are subject to the following conditions which shall form part of and govern the contract of sale. Acceptance of goods shall be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of sale.
1. Payment and Price
- All purchases are charged in UK Pounds Sterling.
- Orders are accepted for delivery within the European Community only.
- We reserve the right to vary the quoted price for goods. The price on the web site does not constitute an offer. If the price at the time of sale is known to differ from a price previously quoted to the purchaser we will notify the purchaser before dispatching any goods to confirm that the purchaser still wishes to proceed.
- After completing an online purchase the purchaser will receive an email notification with details of the order including order number and payment information. The purchaser's credit or debit card will be billed immediately after purchase. We recommend that the purchaser keeps a printed copy of all transaction data.
- Goods remain the property of sams-creations until paid for in full.
- The contract between purchaser and vendor will be fulfilled when all of the goods ordered have been dispatched or, in the case of unavailable goods, the cost of any goods not available has been refunded.
2. Availability of Goods
- We will try to comply with any date named for despatch or delivery. Any date given is intended as estimate only and does not form part of the contract.
- If goods are not available, we will inform the purchaser and refund any payment already made.
- Orders are delivered by Jerseypost, Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Shipping costs are as stated in the 'postage' section.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to specify a shipping address where they can guarantee secure receipt of their shipment. sams-creations and any agents acting on our behalf are not responsible for loss or theft of shipments after delivery to the address specified by the customer.
- If an incorrect or incomplete address is supplied by the customer, the customer is responsible for any additional cost incurred as a result, and sams-creations will not be responsible for any loss or non-delivery of a shipment.
- In the event of delay, loss or damage to an order the responsibility lies with the carrier and not with sams-creations.
- A claim for non-delivery will not be considered by Jersey Post, Royal Mail or Parcelforce until 15 working days after dispatch. After this time has elapsed, if an order has not been received, we will pursue a compensation claim on behalf of the customer if the customer requests this. We will at this time also, if requested, resend the order without awaiting a response from the carrier (up to the estimated value of any compensation) provided that we are satisfied that any requirements of the carrier have been met or will be met such that they are likely to pay compensation for non-delivery.
4. Product Description and Images
- We make every effort to ensure that all goods supplied correspond in every respect with the description provided.
- The images on the web site are to be interpreted as a guide to the appearance of the goods. There may be changes in packaging or some variation in the apparance of the goods. In particular, the colour of items may differ from those displayed on the web site due to limitations of scanning or photography and monitor display settings.
- All images used on the web site are copyright and may not be used by others without permission.
- Any claim for damage or non-functionality of items must be notified within seven days of delivery.
- Any claim in respect of items differing in quantity or description from the particulars given on the delivery note must be made within seven days of delivery and the onus is on the purchaser to prove any shortage.
- The purchaser shall, unless otherwise agreed in writing, be responsible for all carriage, telephone, postal and other incidental charges incurred during the guarantee period.
7. Returned Goods
- A refund will be given for any unwanted item, regardless of reason, provided that it returned to us unused and in original stock condition with original packaging within 15 days of receipt by the purchaser of the item. The amount refunded will be be reduced by the amount paid for delivery or the actual cost of delivery plus £1 handling and packaging, whichever is the greater
- In the case of faulty or damaged goods we retain the right to decide whether to replace the goods or refund the cost of the goods.
- The purchaser shall be responsible for the cost of carriage and insurance of all goods returned to the vendor for credit unless they are proved to be faulty. Goods are returned at the risk of the purchase and the onus of proof of safe delivery shall rest with the purchaser.
- No credit shall be allowed for goods until they have been received complete.
8. Consequential Loss
- The extent of the vendor liability to the purchaser for any default or breach whatsoever and howsoever arising shall in no case exceed the invoice value of the goods and the vendor shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the purchaser in respect of any loss or damage whether suffered by the purchaser or any customer of the purchaser and whether direct, indirect, consequential, or however else arising.
- If any part of these terms and conditions shall be found to be unlawful it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the conditions.
- This contract is and shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall in all respects be governed by English Law
We accept payment by the following methods:
- Debit and credit card payment processed by Paypal. The following cards are accepted: VISA, MaterCard, Maestro, VISA Electron and SOLO.